Frequently Asked Questions
We know you’ve probably got some questions about how this thing works. We hope to answer most of them in this section, but if not, just give us a call (0400 354 082.
- 1. Do I need to make a booking?
You are very welcome to drop in, however to avoid disappointment during busy school holidays and weekends, we recommend making a booking.
- 2. Is there a charge for supervising adults?
We do not charge adults who are assisting their children. However please include yourself in the number of people booked as we do like to allocate a seat to everyone.
- 3. Do I need to make a booking for baby prints?
Feel free to drop in. Booking ahead for large mum and baby groups is recommended. During busy school holidays we regret that we are unable to assist with baby prints.
- 4.How much does it all cost?
We charge a $8 studio fee per painter per day.The studio fee covers the cost of the paints, glaze and firing of your ceramic.
Ceramics are individually priced, starting from $7 for a fish nemo, plates from $13.50 and larger items from $20.
- 5. Do I need to have artistic skills?
Prior artistic experience is not necessary. With your imagination and tips from us – we will help you create a truly unique masterpiece.
- 6. What do I need to bring?
Your imagination is the only requirement!!! We provide everything else from paints, brushes, stickers, stencils, stamps, art smocks and a host of techniques on our technique wall to help you. Our qualified staff is always on hand for any additional advice you need.
- 7. Do we run birthday parties?
Yes we do!! Click on parties for more details. We also offer Hen’s Parties, Corporate Events, 40th’s and other important milestones.
- 8. Do we offer a firing service for ceramics not purchased at All Fired Up?
Unfortunately we are unable to offer this service.
- 9. Can my ceramic piece go in the dishwasher?
Your ceramic piece will be perfectly food safe and suitable for everyday use in the dishwasher.
- 10. Does the paint stain clothing?
All our paints are non-toxic, washable and are perfectly safe.
- 11. When will my ceramic be ready for collection?
Check our notice board for the next collection day. Usually your ceramic will be ready for you in a week . If you need it urgently, we will do our best to fast track it for you.
- 12. Are you open in the evening?
Join us for Paint by Candlelight for grownups - usually the 2nd last Thursday of each month.
Click on adult events for more details.